Download AVS Video Converter latest version offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit is available for free. It is a powerful application for converting videos in all popular formats and contains some basic editing tools.
AVS Video Converter Review:
Converting videos is a very important process. Every phone doesn’t support all formats of the videos. If you searching for the best application for converting video so check AVS Video Converter 11.1. AVS Video Converter 11.1 is one of the best application for conversion of videos with minimum effort. Moreover, it contains a wide variety of tools that improve the conversion process.
Additionally, it has the ability to convert HD and 4K videos without any hard effort. The user can also edit the videos. In addition, the user can extract audio from the video just in few clicks. The user can convert multiple videos at the same because of batch-processing. Moreover, it doesn’t affect the sound or video quality during conversion. You can prepare videos for iPhone, iPod, Sony PSP. However, you can burn DVD’s and convert movies into the chapter. You can easily play a movie on your home DVD player. Moreover, you can edit video Fast and precisely with a Timeline – Delete unwanted parts. Split and join video files. Rotate, add titles and credits, apply more than 50 audio and video effects to your movies.
Furthermore, it supports all formats of videos like HD, 4K, PEG, MP4, 3GP, Xvid, MOV, FLV, RM, OGG, M4A, and many more. The user can add watermark to save the video from copyright. Any less experienced person can use easily and take full advantage. Moreover, it provides a simple and straightforward interface that improve productivity and workflow. All in all, it is a reliable application for converting videos and prepare the videos from various devices.
Features of AVS Video Converter:
- An impressive application for converting videos
- Moreover, it comes with advanced editing and converting tools
- Edit videos
- Ability to convert HD videos
- In addition, it supports all formats of the videos
- Prepare videos for various devices
- Spilled movies into chapters
- Additionally, you can add watermark the video
- Delete unwanted part from the video
- Burn DVD’s
- Moreover, the user can extract sound and pictures from the video
- The user can add 50 plus audio effects to enhance their file
- Well-managed interface
- Many other best and powerful features
AVS Video Converter Technical Details:
- Version: 220.127.116.112
- File Name: AVS Video Converter 18.104.22.1682.rar
- File Size: 90 MB
- Developer: Online Media Technologies Ltd
System Requirement for AVS Video Converter:
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista
- Free HDD: 200 MB
- RAM: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher
AVS Video Converter Free Download:
Click on the download button to get the complete version of AVS Video Converter for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. It is a reliable application for converting and editing videos in a professional environment.