Download ACDSee Photo Studio 5.2 latest version offline setup for Mac OS X is available for free. It is a powerful application for enhancing digital images as well as deal with RAW images.
ACDSee Photo Studio 5.2 for Mac Review:
This application has the ability to enhance digital images. ACDSee Photo Studio is one of the best application to edit digital images without any effort. Moreover, it comes with advanced and powerful tools and option which help to improve the editing process. The user can enhance digital images as well as customize a variety of setting just in a single click.
The interface of this application is very simple and straightforward with self-explaining tools. In addition, it is specially designed for professional photographers to deals with RAW images and produce a high-quality result. Claim your digital work by adding watermark on it. The user can add watermark, adjust logo size, opacity, select the position as well. ACDSee for Mac has the ability to work on all format of the images. Add text, change font style, and add color in the text just in a single click. Quickly single out and display files by their metadata, such as ratings, color labels, tags, and categories.
Furthermore, you can add a variety of effects and filters to enhance its look. It makes easy to compare the difference of four images at the same time due to advanced comparing tools as well as zooming ability to clarify the difference. Frame your images with border tools further, you can adjust the color, texture, and thickness of the border without any effort. Moreover, the user can also adjust color, reduce noise, remove unwanted things, and adjust the brightness of the image. It supports more than 500 camera models and enhances the images with great ease. All in all, it is a reliable application to organize, enhance RAW images.
Features of ACDSee Photo Studio 5.2 for Mac:
- Powerful application to manage, and organize high-quality images
- Deals with RAW images
- Support more than 500 models as well as enhance RAW images
- Add watermark further, select position, size, and opacity of the logo
- Advanced comparing tools have the ability to compare the difference of 4 images at the same time
- Moreover, the user can insert a variety of effects and filters
- Display files by their metadata, such as rating, color, labels, and many more
- Frame your image with advanced border tools
- In addition, it has the ability to work on all format of the image
- Adjust color, reduce noise, remove unwanted objects, and many more
- Many other best and powerful tools
ACDSee Photo Studio 5.2 for Mac Technical Details:
- Version: 5.2
- File Name: acdsee-photo-studio-mac.zip
- File Size: 40 MB
- Developer: ACDSee
System Requirement for ACDSee Photo Studio 5.2 for Mac:
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.10 or higher
- Free HDD: 500 MB
- RAM: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
ACDSee Photo Studio 5.2 for Mac Free Download:
Click on the download button to get the complete version of ACDSee Photo Studio 5.2 offline setup for Mac OS X. You can also download ACDSee Pro 5.1 for Mac.