Download Allegorithmic Substance Designer 11 free latest version standalone offline setup for Mac OS X. Allegorithmic Substance Designer 11 is the industry standard for creating custom 3D materials in a highly professional, unique, and easy way.
Substance Designer 11 Review
Allegorithmic Substance Designer is a powerful and versatile application that opens new doors of creativity in 3D developments. This highly optimized 3D software gives you complete authoring control and empowers you to create desired custom materials. It enables you to use pre-made resources or create materials from scratch in this non-destructive, node-based environment, and take advantage of the Designer’s ever-expanding scripting capabilities. It includes a new shortcut editor, a MaterialX plugin, and lots of new improvements for color management with Adobe Color Engine and new baker’s functionalities. The impressive shortcut editor enables you to define keyboard shortcuts to speed up the creation of nodes in the different graph modes. With its impressive scripting capabilities, now users can automate common and repetitive tasks and save their time and efforts.
The variate brush library comprises the tools to create impressive designs, while the advanced noise editor comes in handy when creating natural-looking textures. In addition to OpenColorIO, it is now possible to use Adobe Color Engine (ACE) to support ICC profiles for color management. This means you can now import and export calibrated images to match other software such as Photoshop and Illustrator. Last, but not least, it also offers a Scripting API feature that helps you to build and share powerful plugins with the integrated Python scripting interface. Taking everything into account, Substance Designer 11.1.1 for macOS is an ideal choice for creating custom materials.
Features of Substance Designer 11
- Industry-standard application for creating custom 3D materials
- Got a new shortcut editor, a MaterialX plugin, and lots of new improvements
- Offers many pre-made resources in a non-destructive, node-based environment
- Enables users to edit materials instantly with the procedural non-linear workflow
- Allows users to edit full sets of textures in real-time and produce tileable substance materials
- Combines a large number of preset filters and tools for procedural and hybrid workflows
- Access more than 400 nodes by default, and hundreds more on Substance Share
- Create any surface with unique and randomizable noises and patterns
- Enables you to build and share powerful plugins with the integrated Python scripting interface
Technical Details of Substance Designer 11 for Mac
- Mac Software Full Name: Substance Designer for Mac
- Version: 11.1.0
- Setup App File Name: Substance-Designer-11.1.dmg
- Full Application Size: 535 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup DMG Package
- Compatibility Architecture: Apple-Intel Architecture
- Latest Version Release Added On: 11 June 2021
- License Type: Full Premium Pro Version
- Developers Homepage: Substance3d
System Requirements for Substance Designer 11 for Mac
- OS: Mac OS 10.9 or above
- RAM: 4 GB (6+ GB Strongly Recommended)
- HDD: 2 GB of free hard drive space
- CPU: 64-bit Intel processor
- Monitor: 1280×1024 monitor resolution
Substance Designer 11.1 Free Download
Download Substance Designer for Mac free latest full version offline direct download link full offline setup by clicking the below button.