Download Ample Sound Ample Bass Acoustic v3.2 full version program setup free. Ample Bass Acoustic is a virtual acoustic bass instrument based on samples of a Guild B-54 CE Acoustic Bass.
Ample Bass Acoustic v3.2 Review
Ample Bass Acoustic is a comprehensive and fantastic sample set developed to produce top-notch music performances with realism. It is a top-quality and professional-level acoustic guitar VSTi that has excellent ability to fulfill your needs in music and sound development.
The interface of the application is user-friendly and once you start working on it, you will start enjoying its features. It provides you a dynamic and subtle playing experience to feel the joy of electric instruments. Using its TAB Player, you can import TAB files right into the instrument. It supports GPX and right from the Ample Engine you can drag TAB performances to your DAW’s midi channels for customization and tweaking.
It is packed with 8 articulations such as Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Pop & Slap, and Dead Note. The instrument is able to slide from note to note with seemingly realistic noises of fret and finger all while triggering great sounding and accurate samples. Moreover, it offers options for sculpting the tone of your instruments playback.
You can mix and process both of the Mic playback and DI playback samples separately and can get a variety of sounds with the stereo and mono modes. It also empowers you to quickly cover the different angles of performance such as chorus, solo, and many more. With the help of string roll editor, you can easily view fingering, expression, articulation, and even playing noise. Lastly, it offers you complete control over attributes like pitch, velocity, articulation, legato, length, off velocity, vibrato, and bend. The bottom line is that, Ample Sound Ample Bass Acoustic is a complex but highly professional program for taking your audio and music to the next level.
Features of Ample Bass Acoustic v3.2
- An impressive and versatile bass virtual instrument for music producers and lovers
- Offers you a dynamic and subtle playing experience to generate required tracks
- Empowers you to generate a variety of soundtracks by mixing Mics and DI separately
- Offers tools to control different angles of performance such as chorus, solo, and many more
- Enables you to access and manage all the attributes like pitch, velocity, articulation, legato, and off velocity
- Got excellent ability to read several prevalent guitar tab formats
- Picked, Hammer-on/Pull-off, Harmonics, Slide, Strum, and Palm Mute articulations
- Allows you to create parts that are much more realistic than using MIDI
- Comes with 8 incredible effects with outstanding characteristics of actual guitar pedals
- Offers custom Strummer module for programming precision strumming sequences
Technical Details of Ample Bass Acoustic v3.2
- Software Name: Ample Bass 3
- Software File Name: Ample-Bass-A-v3.12.0-OSX-iND.rar
- File Size: 3.7 GB
- Developers: Ample Sound
System Requirements for Ample Bass Acoustic v3.2
- macOS 10.9 or later
- 10 GB free HDD
- 8 GB RAM
- 64-bit Intel processor
Ample Sound Ample Bass Acoustic v3.2 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Ample Sound Ample Bass Acoustic v3.2 free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Ample Sound Ample Bass Acoustic v3.2 with a single click download link.