Download Applied Acoustics Systems Chromaphone 2.2.2 is the latest offline setup for Mac OS X is available for free. Through this software, the editors can strike in full dynamics with acoustic sharpness and accuracy.
Applied Acoustic Systems Chromaphone 2.2.2 for Mac Review:
It is the versatile software that enables the musicians to strike in full dynamic with acoustic sharpness and accuracy. Sound engineers can easily create different timbres through a short tiny pink, the string to the massive roar of a giant detuned gong, and all points lie in between. It also provides 500+ ready sounds that help you in the exploration of a new sound. With this software, you can produce real drum vibrates therefore its AHD mode helps you in an envelope generator to reduce the noise of the sound. It offers 10 noise filter bands that filter all types of noise effortlessly. With its low-cut filters, the user can produce clarified sounds of the instrument.
Through its source mixer feature, musicians can fully control mallet and noise source to phase sounds. Capable to add punch and definite the sound through compressor and equalizer. Its output limiter protects the editor’s ear by monitoring synth parameters of distortion-free dynamics. The interface of the software divided into three panels, firstly, play shortcut performances and effect parameters. Secondly, edit your tweak and edit sounds, after that, supplies equalizer, compressors, and multi-effects, etc. if you make microtonal music, it allows you to use Scala scale formats without any effort.
Through advanced features of the software, the editors can adjust sound chorus, delay, phaser, flange, distortion, notch filter, wah-wah, auto-wah, and much more according to their desire. If you want to use a chroma 1 folder, you can simply copy bank chroma 1 in chroma 2 bank folders. The software is very helpful for producing drum beats, percussion, mallet, strings, and sounds of other instruments. The ability to create music with organic tones as well as offers unison vibrato and MIDI features.
Features of Applied Acoustic Systems Chromaphone 2.2.2 for Mac:
- This versatile software enables the musicians to strike in full dynamic with acoustic sharpness and accuracy
- Helps to create timbres through short twins pink
- 500+ ready sounds that help you in new music exploration
- Ability to produce real drum vibrates
- Therefore, AHD models help to reduce noise from sound
- Offers 10 noise filter bands that filter all noise
- Low-cut filters ability to produce clarified sound
- Ability to control mallet and noise source to phase sounds
- Helps to add punch and definite sounds through compressor and equalizer
- Its interface is divided into three panels
- Offers Scala scale formats to make microtonal music
- Adjust sound chorus, delay, phaser, flange, notch filter, and much more
- Helps musicians to produce drum beats, percussion, mallets, strings, and much more instruments
- Create organic tone music
- Offers unison vibrato and MIDI features
Applied Acoustic Systems Chromaphone 2.2.2 for Mac Technical Details:
- Version: 2.2.2
- Software Name: Applied Acoustic Systems Chromaphone for Mac
- File Name: Applied_Acoustics_Systems_Chromaphone_v2.2.2_MacOS.rar
- File Size: 40 MB
- Developer: Applied Acoustic
System Requirements for Applied Acoustic Systems Chromaphone 2.2.2 for Mac:
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- Free HDD: 100 MB
- RAM: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Applied Acoustic Systems Chromaphone 2.2.2 for Mac Free Download:
Click on the download button to get the complete version of the Applied Acoustic Systems Chromaphone offline setup for Mac OS X. You can also download Music Development Melodya v1.0.1 for Mac.