Download AudioFinder 6.0.1 for Mac free crack offline setup for DMG. It is a reliable and easy-to-use macOS application that makes it easy for you to manage audio assets.
AudioFinder 6.0.1 for Mac Reviews:
AudioFinder is a reliable and easy-to-use macOS application that makes it easy for you to manage audio assets. With Audio Finder’s help, you can easily catalog every sound on your system, create a searchable database that enables you to quickly and effortlessly find the sounds you need. Moreover, you have the option to create custom sound sets based on sound categories and specific projects. You can easily browse the content, analyze, process, convert, move, and copy the samples in your library. AudioFinder also offers you the ability to add metadata to your sound libraries, a fact that enables you to find the sounds you need with just a couple of keystrokes. Besides, AudioFinder helps you visualize your tracks by generating waveforms in real-time.
You can preview your sounds through the desired AudioUnits and use the built-in beat detection editing tools to trim, fade, slice, and dice the sounds. The featured audio converter helps you convert your audio sample CDs intro individual files with ease. From AudioFinder’s main window, you have instant access to your bookmarks, favorites, navigation and file management tools, and more. The built-in search form can search and find the needed sound and filter the displayed items.
What is more, AudioFinder comes with support for numerous file formats that include CAF, SDII, AIFF, WAV, AIFC, RX2, REX, ACC, MP3, M4A, OGG Vorbis, SYX, FLAC, and MID. The Tweak Editor helps you fine-tune your sounds, while the built-in converter enables you to convert to main PCM formats, convert bit depth and sample rate and export your sounds to iTunes compatible file formats.
Features of AudioFinder 6.0.1 for Mac:
- Place bookmarks, mark your favorites, and navigate through your library
- Enables you to preview your sounds and check their waveform
- Helps you create complex databases with your sounds
- Apple Loop, BWF, and ACID Wav Metadata display and Multi-channel playback and display
- Sophisticated Metadata Database with Database Notes for keeping track of things
- Integrated Sample Tool trim/loop/fade editor with beat slicer
- Peak analysis and pitch analyzer tools, Micro-Harmonic Sound Compare. Find Duplicate sounds by analyzing the sound content
Technical Details of AudioFinder 6.0.1 for Mac:
- Version: 6.0.1
- Software Name: AudioFinder
- File Name: AudioFinder_6.0.1.dmg
- File Size: 72 MB
- Developer: Icedaudio
System Requirements for AudioFinder 6.0.1 for Mac:
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
- Free HDD: 500 MB
- RAM: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
AudioFinder 6.0.1 for Mac Free Download:
Click on the below download button to get the complete version of the AudioFinder 6.0.1 for Mac standalone setup for DMG. You may also download CleanMyMac X 4.6.14.