Download AVS Video Converter latest version offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit is available for free. It is a powerful application for converting videos in all popular formats and contains some basic editing tools. You can also download AVS Image Converter.
AVS Video Converter Review:
Converting videos is a very important process. By default, every phone doesn’t support all formats of the videos. So you need the best application for converting as well as encoding video especially to add additional effects. AVS Video Converter is one of the most popular simplest applications for the conversion of videos for free with minimum effort. Moreover, it contains a wide variety of tools that improve the conversion process maintina quality even if editing and adding effects are in bulk.
Additionally, it can convert HD and 4K videos without any hard effort. The user can also edit the videos like avs video editor to remove the noise as well as the instability hence improves the output quality. Besides, the user can extract audio from the video just in few clicks. The user can convert multiple videos at the same because of batch-processing. It doesn’t affect the sound or video quality before and after conversion. You can burn DVD’s and convert movies for further ease. You can edit video Fast furthermore, precisely with a Timeline – Delete unwanted parts.
Split and join video files. Rotate, add titles and credits, apply more than 50 audio and video effects to your movies . Especially it supports all formats of videos like HD, 4K, PEG, MP4, 3GP, Xvid, MOV, FLV, RM, OGG, M4A, and many more. The user can add a watermark to protect the video from copyright even if you downloaded video from somewhere. Any less experienced person can use it easily and take full advantage. All in all, it is a reliable application for converting videos you may prepare videos from various devices.
Features of AVS Video Converter:
- An impressive application for converting videos
- Moreover, it comes with advanced editing and converting tools
- Before Edit videos and after export quality is perfectly same
- Ability to convert HD videos
- In addition, it supports all formats of the videos
- Prepare videos for various devices
- Spilled movies into chapters
- You can add watermark the video
- Delete unwanted part from the video
- Burn DVD’s
- Moreover, the user can extract sound and pictures from the video
- The user can add 50 plus audio effects to enhance their file
- Well-managed interface
- Many other best and powerful features
AVS Converter Technical Details:
- Version: 18.104.22.1682
- File Name: AVSVideoConverter
- Software name: AVS Video Converter
- File Size: 90 MB
- Developer: Online Media Technologies Ltd
System Requirement for AVS Converter:
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista
- Free HDD: 200 MB
- RAM: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher
AVS Video Converter Free Download:
Click on the above download button in tabs to get the complete version of Video Converter for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. It is a reliable application for converting and editing videos in a professional environment.