Download BusyContacts v1.4.10 is the latest version of offline setup for Mac OS X is available for free. Whenever you have BusyContacts, you will create, edit, manage, and search contacts faster than you think.
BusyContacts v1.4.10 for Mac Review:
BusyContacts is the comprehensive and all-in-one software that allows you to create, edit, manage, and search contacts in record time. It’s easy to use a CRM solution that helps you to run the program that you want. The program also supports all IOS and OS X devices, moreover compatible with many services, including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Facebook, Twitter, and much more. It offers all the necessary tools that you can require. Able to view contacts in single and multiple column card views.
It also offers many filters, but its smart files are powerful and able to filter the contacts you can mostly use. Most importantly, you will able to create and save searches and customize settings according to their desire. The program automatically integrates the Busy Cal for linking the contacts as well as its CRM solution to record all past and future activities in the calendar. With its activity list features, create a list of activities according to the contact such as messages, emails, events, social media posts, and much more.
Most importantly, the program is also compatible with Facebook, Twitter, and much more. This version of the program comes with many improvements. Firstly, automatically convert the repeating events from Busy Cal into the Activity list. Improve the stability and performance of the program. It was fixed the bugs that are the reason behind the visibility of deleted tags from iCloud. Offers the best integration of Mail mate for email indexing, therefore the ability to share address books with read-only privileges from cardDAV services, LAN, Exchange, and much more.
Features of BusyContacts v1.4.10 for Mac:
- A comprehensive and all-in-one solution to create, edit, manage and search contacts
- Easy to use CRM solution helps to run the program that you want
- Supports all iOS and OS X devices
- Compatible with many services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Facebook, and much more
- Offers all necessary tools
- Additionally, view contacts in single and multiple column card view
- Offers many filters
- Filters the contacts that you can mostly use
- Create and save searches
- Use Busy Cal for linking the contacts
- Record all past and present activities in the calendar
- Create a list of the activities according to the contacts
- Further, compatible with Facebook, Twitter, and much more
- Convert repeating events into activity list
- Fixed all bugs of deleted tags
Technical Detail of BusyContacts v1.4.10 for Mac:
- Version: 1.4.10
- Software Name: BusyContacts
- File Name: BusyContacts_126.96.36.199001_HCiSO.dmg
- File Size: 13 MB
System Requirements for BusyContacts v1.4.10 for Mac:
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.11 or higher
- Free HDD: 100 MB
- RAM: 512 MB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
BusyContacts v1.4.10 for Mac Free Download:
Click on the below download button to get the complete version of the BusyContacts v1.4.10 for Mac standalone setup for DMG. You may also download BusyContacts 1.4.9 for Mac.