Download Downie 4.1.8 for Mac free crack offline setup for DMG. It offers you excellent tools to easily download videos from thousands of different sites in desired video quality.
Downie 4.1.8 for Mac Reviews:
A simple download manager that offers you the possibility to quickly save videos from different websites to your own disk drive. If you are using a poor internet connection, trying to visualize videos streamlined online might not work properly since the content is loaded too slowly. Downie is a simple Mac app that can help you download those videos to your computer, and then watch them by using your default media player. Working with Downie is extremely straightforward: simply drop the video URL on top of the app’s main window or on the Dock icon. Downie adds the video to your downloads list, so all you have to do next is start the process by pressing the appropriate button. Of course, you can also remove items from the list.
By default, Downie downloads MP4 files and places them in your default Downloads folder, but you can easily change this via the Preferences window. The same area allows you to setup notifications, or post processing actions (convert to MP4 if necessary, or extract audio only). Downie provides support for more than 400 different websites that host video content, among which there are the most popular choices, such as YouTube, Apple, LiveLeak, Vimeo, BBC, and so on.
Moreover, Downie also provides matching extensions for various popular web browsers, such as Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome or Chromium. The add-ons are not installed by default: open the Preferences window and install only the ones you plan to use. Using Downie video downloader, you can download videos from 1,000+ different sites including YouTube, Youku, Bilibili, Vimeo, etc. It allows you to choose video quality before downloading as it supports HD video on YouTube, up to 4K.
Features of Downie 4.1.8 for Mac:
- 4K video YouTube support – unlike many other YouTube downloaders, Downie supports HD video on YouTube, up to 4K.
- Postprocessing – need your video in MP4 for iTunes? Or want just the audio track? No problem, Downie can handle this for you automatically!
- UI Redesign – the UI has been redesigned from the ground up. It’s faster, more fluent, and visually pleasing.
- Menu Bar Icon – control the downloads from the menu bar – without the need to switch away from your current work.
- Improved HLS Support – HLS streams download up to 4 times faster.
- DASH Support – DASH streams are now supported.
- Major Postprocessing Improvements – postprocessing of some downloads can take only a few seconds instead of minutes thanks to Downie analyzing the video prior to the conversion!
- Simple Mode – if your preference is to keep the UI as simple as possible, there’s a simple mode for you!
- Delayed Queue Start – schedule your Downie 3 downloads for the middle of the night so that you’re not hogging the bandwidth for the rest of the family!
- Popup Window Support in User-Guided Extraction – the User-Guided Extraction now optionally supports popup windows so that you can sign into sites that open login in a separate window.
Technical Details of Downie 4.1.8 for Mac:
- Version: 4.1.8
- Software Name: Downie
- File Name: Downie_4.1.8.dmg
- File Size: 38 MB
- Developer: downie
System Requirements for Downie 4.1.8 for Mac:
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.10 or higher
- Free HDD: 8 GB
- RAM: 4 GB
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core or higher
Downie 4.1.8 for Mac Free Download:
Click on the below download button to get the complete version of the Downie 4.1.8 for Mac standalone setup for DMG. You may also download Renoise for Mac.