Download Downie v4.1.1 is the latest version offline setup for Mac OS X is available for free. It is the comprehensive and versatile tools that y0u can use to download videos from popular videos sharing sites in minimum time.
Downie v4.1.1 for Mac Review:
With this impressive and versatile program, you will able to download high-quality media content from popular videos sharing sites correctly and efficiently. If your internet connection works too slow, you can use Downie to download the desire videos for watching offline. With this program, you can enjoy their favorite videos anytime and anywhere that you want. Able to select the resolution and quality of video that you download further offers a simple and straight forward downloading process.
If you want to download a video, you can drop the URL on the Dock icon. The ability to add videos to download list as well as extract audio of the desired video and save it in MP3 format. It also supports almost 400+ video sharing sites. Some of these are YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, and much more. If your website is not included, you can send an email to the developer to add this website. It also supports the matching extension of a variety of web browsers such as Firefox, Safari, and much more.
Its UI option helps to disable the thumbnails and grids: on the other hand, able to download videos with custom names. Use sleep options for stops downloads after completing the download process. It also supports all popular video formats. If you want to download multiple videos, you can use batch processing features. That is to say, it is the most reliable program, and we can highly recommend it.
Features of Downie v4.1.1 for Mac:
- A comprehensive and versatile program that is specially developed for those who have a slow internet connection
- Download videos from popular video sharing sites
- Able to download high-quality media content
- Therefore, enjoy favorite videos anytime and anywhere that you want
- Select resolution and quality of videos
- Offers a simple and straight forward downloading process
- Add and remove the video from download list
- Extract audio from video and save it in MP3 format
- Supports almost 400+ video sharing sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, and much more
- The program supports the matching extension of a variety of web browser such as Firefox, Safari, and much more
- Use UI option to disable the thumbnails and grids
- Moreover, download videos with custom names
- Supports multiple video formats
- Use batch processing features to process multiple files
Downie v4.1.1 for Mac Technical Details:
- Version: 4.1.1
- Software Name: Downie
- File Name: Downie_4_4.1.1_4143.dmg
- File Size: 45 MB
- Developer: charliemonroe
System Requirements for Downie v4.1.1 for Mac:
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
- Free HDD: 100 MB
- RAM: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Downie v4.1.1 for Mac Free Download:
Click on the download button to get the complete version of the Downie 4 for Mac standalone setup for DMG. You can also download Downie 4.0.17 for Mac.