Download Downie v4.1.3 is the latest version offline setup for Mac OS X is available for free. Offers a comprehensive toolset that helps you to download their favorite videos and manage it according to their need.
Downie v4.1.3 for Mac Review:
Want to enjoy music or their favorite videos but poor internet connection loaded the video too slowly? Downie is the only program that allows you to download their favorite videos, music, movies, and dramas to enjoy it offline without an internet connection. Drag and drop features make the downloading process so simple: on the other hand, once you download the video, you with able to enjoy it anytime that you want. Due to the straight forward interface, you can just drag the link of the videos and drop it to the Dock icon.
If you want to download multiple videos, you can use schedule features and make the list of the videos. Able to add and remove more videos on the list. The ability to extract the audio of the desired video as well as it also supports multiple videos sharing sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Live Leak, Apple, and much more. If the Downie doesn’t support the desired site, you can just send a request to the developer that always happy to help you.
Furthermore, it also supports various web browser extensions such as Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, and much more. The program is specially designed for those people who have a poor internet connection. Able to import the downloaded video with customized name moreover its UI options automatically disable the thumbnail and grids. With its sleeping option, when the download process is complete the window automatically shuts down. It also supports multiple languages such as English, Arabic, Italian, and much more.
Features of Downie v4.1.3 for Mac:
- It is one of the best download managers
- Able to download videos, music, movies, dramas, and much more to enjoy it offline
- Drag and drop feature makes the user work so simple
- Once you download the video, you will able to enjoy it anytime that you want
- Offers a simple and straight forward interface
- Moreover, just drag the link and drop it to the Dock Icon
- Download multiple videos at the same time
- Able to add and remove more video
- Extract audio from videos
- Supports multiple videos from video sharing sites
- Able to send the request to the developer to add desire site
- Therefore, supports various web browser extensions
- Design for those who have a poor internet connection
- Import downloaded videos with customized name
- UI option automatically disable the thumbnail and grids
Downie v4.1.3 for Mac Technical Details:
- Version: 4.1.3
- Software Name: Downie 4 for Mac
- File Name: Downie_4_4.1.3.dmg
- File Size: 45 MB
- Developer: charliemonroe
System Requirements for Downie v4.1.3 for Mac:
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
- Free HDD: 100 MB
- RAM: 512 MB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Downie v4.1.3 for Mac Free Download:
Click on the below download button to get the complete version of the Downie v4.1.3 for Mac standalone setup for DMG. You may also download Video Converter Deluxe v2.1.1 for Mac.