Download DSLR Assistant 3.4.0 is the latest version offline setup for Mac OS X is available for free. A comprehensive and versatile program empowers Mac users to capture digital images and edit them without affecting a bit of quality.
DSLR Assistant 3.4.0 for Mac Review:
DSLR is a comprehensive and versatile program that allows you to tethered the canon camera to capture high-quality digital images and edit them with great ease. Automatically enhance the workflow and productivity level—the ability to perform various operations that save a lot of time. Use the advanced toolkit to enhance lights, colors, exposures, and focus efficiently; on the other hand, it allows you to get feedback on images as well as models instantly. Automatically perform some everyday tasks like Capture HDR images, time=lapse, and much more.
With its numerous new features, you will set parameters, key settings, and shootings, iOS, resize images, enhance focus, improve focus, and much more. Remotely make all changes further release shutting by pressing the release button. Automatically transfer all camera images to the Mac to enjoy the live view on a large screen. Most importantly, you will adjust the lens to add shallow depth and record high-quality video streaming efficiently.
Automatically rate the images. It also empowers the professionals to preview the images while capturing; therefore, use a red, blue, and green channel to histogram the desire images. Automatically detect the under / overexposed photos. Review the focus points and EXIF information of digital camera before taking the shoot—the ability to use night mode to preserve the night vision in a darkened environment. Therefore, professionals will start and finish the shooting at a pre-defined time—capture bracket image series to capture high-quality photographs. Automatically fix wake from sleep issues. Offers numerous new features and options.
Features of DSLR Assistant 3.4.0 for Mac:
- A comprehensive program that allows you to tethered the canon camera to capture high-quality digital images and edit it
- The ability to perform various operations that saves a lot of time
- Use the advance toolkit to enhance lights, colors, exposure, and focus efficiently
- Allows you to get the feedback on images as well as models instantly
- Automatically perform everyday tasks like HDR images, Time-lapse, and much more
- Offers numerous new features like set camera parameters, essential set, iSO, shooting, Resize images, and much more
- Able to make change remotely
- Allows you to adjust the lens to add shallow depth and record high-quality video streaming
- Enjoy the live view on the large screen
- Therefore, automatically rate the images
- Preview the image while capturing
- Use red, blue, and green channel to histogram the images
- Use night mode to preserve the night vision
- Able to start and finish the shooting at pre-defined time
DSLR Assistant 3.4.0 for Mac Technical Details:
- Version: 3.4.0
- Software Name: DSLR Assistant
- File Name: DSLR_Assistant_3.4.0.dmg
- File Size: 14.96 MB
- Developer: Alexander Khirpunov
System Requirements for DSLR Assistant 3.4.0 for Mac:
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.10 or higher
- Free HDD: 100 MB
- RAM: 2 GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
DSLR Assistant 3.4.0 for Mac Free Download:
Click on the below download button to get the complete version of the DSLR Assistant 3.4.0 for Mac standalone setup for DMG. You may also download DSLR Assistant 3.3 for Mac.