Download IP Scanner Pro 3.99 for Mac free crack offline setup for DMG. It scans your local area network to determine all machines and Internet devices’ identity on the LAN.
IP Scanner Pro 3.99 for Mac Reviews:
IP Scanner Pro for Mac 2021 intosh scans your local area network to determine all machines and internet devices’ identity on the LAN. Powerful results, yet comfortable and intuitive to use. IP Scanner Pro for Mac crack is all about customizing the way you view your network. You may apply custom names and icons to your network’s devices and adjust the type and amount of information you see in the network overview; don’t need to see the MAC address column. Don’t display it! Text too small makes it larger.
IP Scanner Pro Mac crack can be used in several primary modes: as a way to get a quick overview of which devices are currently on the network, including seeing which devices are actively and passively present, or view network changes over time with IP Scanner’s ‘cumulative mode,’ including options to display devices which were once present but now no longer visible. Finally, by using the whitelist feature, you may filter out known and trusted devices to reveal new or unexpected ones, a great way to quickly identify unwanted network visitors.
The above-mentioned cumulative mode helps you view the network changes that might occur over a while. You can also choose to display devices that were once present but are no longer visible. You can also view which devices are actively or passively current. Furthermore, IP Scanner helps you create a whitelist with all known and trusted tools, filter the displayed devices and view new or identify unwanted network guests. You can also sort the network list by device name, Mac address, IP address, or Last seen status. IP Scanner can work with Growl to display notifications for newly discovered devices or changes in the device state.
Features of IP Scanner Pro 3.99 for Mac:
- Sort network list by device name, IP address, MAC address, or Last Seen
- Get an overview of the current network or view changes over time in the ‘cumulative mode.’
- Highly configurable display – don’t need to see the MAC address column, then don’t display it! Text too small, then make it larger!
- Double-click a device to obtain more information and to customize its appearance; assign custom icons based on MAC address or IP number
- Add devices you know to a whitelist to better highlight new/unknown ones
- Right-click a device to initiate Ping or port scans
- Local network segments are scanned automatically; custom ranges may be added manually
Technical Details of IP Scanner Pro 3.99 for Mac:
- Version: 3.99.0
- Software Name: IP Scanner
- File Name: IP_Scanner_3.99.0.dmg
- File Size: 17 MB
- Developer: IP Scanner
System Requirements for IP Scanner Pro for Mac:
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.10 or higher
- Free HDD: 2 GB
- RAM: 2 GB
- Processor: Intel Core Duo or higher
Plex Media Server 18.104.22.16837 for Mac Free Download:
Click on the below download button to get the complete version of the IP Scanner Pro for Mac standalone setup for DMG. You may also download Plex Media Server.