Download Lattice 1.8.12 for Mac free crack offline setup for DMG. Manipulate, transform, and convert 3D and 1D LUTs. Supports many popular LUT formats, and can seamlessly convert between any of them.
Lattice 1.8.12 for Mac Review:
Manipulate, transform, and convert 3D and 1D LUTs. Supports many popular LUT formats, and can seamlessly convert between any of them. A simple and powerful interface that is right at home on Mac. Use visualization tools to see how your LUT modifies colors. Apply LUTs to your images easily and correctly, in 16-bit. Drag-and-drop images to see the LUT applied instantly, or even see your LUT applied to video in real-time. You can even preview on DPX files and other production image formats. View your 3D LUT using tetrahedral interpolation and your 1D LUT with linear interpolation.
Lattice is an essential tool for film and video professionals. Colorists, editors, and cinematographers build it into their workflows. Used on tons of major motion pictures, television shows, commercials, and video games. Use visualization tools to explore your LUT in a three-dimensional graph. Interpolate between input and output to watch your colors deform. Witness your transformations in a visually intuitive way. 1D LUTs are covered too, with a curves view. Seamlessly convert between LUT file formats with ease. Lattice reads and writes every format you can think of
Features of Lattice 1.8.12 for Mac:
- Convert Color Space: Change color spaces and gamma curves.
- Isolate Color: Get just the color transform of a LUT, without affecting contrast
- Convert: Easily convert between 1D and 3D transformations
- Apply CDLs (ALE, FLEx, CMX EDL, CC, CCC, and CDL files)
- Apply CTLs (with optional ACES 1.0 installation)
- Mix Curves: Adjust and swap curves
- Combine LUTs: Merge multiple LUTs into one
- Isolate Contrast: Get just the contrast of a LUT, without affecting colors
- Convert to Monochrome: Make a LUT that isolates a single channel, or an average of channels
- Resize: Change the cube or curve size
- Extended to Legal/Legal to Extended conversions
- And more (apply color matrix, limit, clamp, change color temperature, change opacity, invert colors, scale output)
Technical Details Lattice 1.8.12 for Mac:
- Version: 1.8.12
- Name: Lattice 1.8.12 MacTorrent
- File Name: Lattice_1.8.12.dmg
- File Size: 30 MB
- Developer: Video Village
System Requirements for Lattice 1.8.12 for Mac:
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.14 or higher
- Free HDD: 4 GB
- RAM: 4 GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Lattice 1.8.12 Keygen for Mac Free Download:
Click on the below download button to get the complete version of the Lattice 1.8.12 for MacTorrent Crack Mac standalone setup for DMG. Downloadies provide a neat and 100% virus-free downloading. You may also download Arturia Analog Crack Torrent Download.