Download MaxCommander 2 for Mac free latest version standalone offline setup for Mac OS X. MaxCommander is an intuitive and powerful application that allows you to manage files with great ease.
MaxCommander 2 Review
MaxCommander is a compact program that enables you to manage files on your local drives and remote file servers. This impressive application assists you to browse and manage the content of an archive. It has a modern-looking user interface with clear-cut options that provides complete control over the documents. The application makes renaming, moving, deleting, copying files and folders easy. You can create links and folders in just a few clicks. It allows you to create, modify, browse and unpack different archive formats such as zip, 7z, jar, tar, wim, and more. Another glorious feature, you can connect to file servers and manage remote files easily.
The program provides support for many file servers like FTP, FTPS, FTPES, SFTP, SMB, AFP, and WebDAV. By using its Spotlight tool, you can search local files in drive, servers, and in content. Lastly, you can compare files with external diff tools such as KDiff3 or DiffMerge. On a whole, MaxCommander is a delightful application to manage files on remote servers and local drives.
Features of MaxCommander 2 for Mac
- A tremendous dual-panel file manager that works smoothly for all files
- Allows you to manage your files on remote servers and local drives
- Provides a professional-looking interface that makes file handling easy
- Offers support for many file servers like FTPES, SFTP, FTP, FTPS, and more
- Allows you to preview your files with QuickLook and browse files directly
- Let’s users search the files and folders both on local drives and remote servers
Technical Details of MaxCommander 2 for Mac
- Mac Software Full Name: MaxCommander for macOS
- Version: 2.0.2
- Setup App File Name: MaxCommander-2.0.2.dmg
- Full Application Size: 9.23 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup DMG Package
- Compatibility Architecture: Apple-Intel Architecture
- Latest Version Release Added On: 13 July 2021
- License Type: Full Premium Pro Version
- Developers Homepage: MPL Software
System Requirements for MaxCommander 2 for Mac
- OS: Mac OS 10.13.6 or above
- RAM: 256 MB
- HDD: 50 MB of free hard drive space
- CPU: 64-bit Intel processor
- Monitor: 1280×1024 monitor resolution
MaxCommander 2.0.2 Free Download
Download MaxCommander 2.0.2 for Mac free latest full version offline direct download link full offline setup by clicking the below button.