Download MetaImage for Mac full version program setup free. MetaImage 2022 for macOS is an intuitive and useful piece of software designed that assist you to read, write and edit images metadata.
MetaImage for Mac Review
MetaImage is a simple-to-use software application designed to read, write and edit images metadata. This straightforward program empowers you to read, write and edit images metadata of 90 image formats. The software offers an extremely clear and ergonomic interface that even newbies can use. It provides support for hundreds of image formats such as EXIF, IPTC, XMP, ICC Profile, Canon, Leica, FujiFilm, Nikon Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, SigmaRaw, Sony and much more. Moreover, the app offers support for large number of photo tags to edit.
With its powerful GPS metadata tool, you can quickly enter GPS coordination and search for an address on the map. The application makes simple the process of creating, managing and applying presets. It includes photos extension tool that empowers you to inspect any type of information from the images. Taking everything in consideration, MetaImage is a marvelous tool for photo editors for obtaining all types of metadata.
Features of MetaImage 2.0.6 for Mac
- An impressive app for photo editors to read, write and edit image metadata
- Allows you to edit EXIF, IPTC, Canon, Leica, Pentax and XMP photos data
- Provides support for over hundreds of major image format for editing
- Enables you to quickly enter GPS coordination and search for an address
- Contains photo extension tool that empowers you to inspect any image
- Brings extremely clear and ergonomic interface to edit data easily
Technical Details of MetaImage 2022 for Mac
- Software Name: MetaImage
- Software File Name: MetaImage-2.0.10
- File Size: 47 MB
- Developers: Jeremy Vizzini
System Requirements for MetaImage 2.0.6 for Mac
- macOS 10.12 or later
- 80 MB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- 64-bit Intel processor
MetaImage 2.0.10 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download MetaImage free setup. It is a complete offline setup of MetaImage for macOS with a single click download link.