Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac v16.2 latest version offline setup. It is a complete standalone package which has Excel, word, Powerpoint, and outlook for the end users.
Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac v16.2 Review:
Similar to the previous version it has all the features for presentations and writings but this version has immense automation. Most important things it improves the built-in tool range which facilitates user to just one click operations. As a matter of fact, it has a perfect backup plan and restoring mechanism to the previous states of the content. In Addition to that, it has the option to add images, sheets, files and refers links in the same presentation and documents. It’s a great pleasure for users to enjoy a fully standalone package of this office suite for their documents, presentation etc.
Features of Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac v16.2:
Some of the main features of Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac v16.2:
- Best productivity application
- It also includes up to date Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A ribbon-based user alliance with Retina Display Support
- Custom make the layout of the documents
- Best document sharing benefits
- Change the color fonts and visual components
- Helps to create an eye-catching presentation
- Built templates for a quick start
- Easy sharing capacities
- Arrange email accounts and send emails
- HotKey support instant operations
- Provides command in the top bars
- Many more best options and benefits
Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac v16.2 Technical Details:
- File Name: Microsoft_Office_for_Mac_Standard_2019_v16.18.0.rar.
- File Size 1.5 GB
- Developer: Microsoft
System Requirement for Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac v16.2:
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Free HDD: 5 GB
- RAM: 2 GB
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core or higher
Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac v16.2 Free Download:
Click on the download button to get the complete version of Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac v16.2 offline setup. It is a professional productivity solution containing Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.