Postman 7.2.3 for Mac full version is available for free download here. It is the best Rest client software to test the Rest API with ease and in an efficient way.
Postman 7.2.3 for Mac Review:
As today’s world is more advance in software development technology. Additionally, most of the IT industry is moving towards API based systems. To test Rest API and SOAP APIs we are having many available tools. However, for now, we will look into options for Rest APIS to send the request and response in the available software. But Postman is one of the most popular amongst all to run the Rest API and analyze the result. First of all, it is very easy to install and easily integrable to the browser. Furthermore, it’s a lightweight setup just like a simple Rest client. After installation, you will see an interface that is very easy to understand like the HTTP method, API URL, API response, tabs, and history, etc.
Most importantly it allows users to maintain all the documentation for you. For example, if you want t to compile a complete collection of the API related to one project. You can simply create one collection and then save all the Services with the URL, request, and response. Every API you will also be there in the history section. There are pillars or Rest API HTTP Method, header, request body type, URL, and the protocol to communicate you will use. Furthermore, we can easily import any Json collection, and also we can export our collection via link or JSON collection. It supports multiple export options as well as the share collection via the link, postman workspace, or embed option to use it in the API documentation.
Users can add a header to API for authorization in the bulk or with the single params as well. All Http method GET, POST, PUT, DELETE as well as additional methods PATCH, COPY HEAD are also one click away. Whenever we will click any method the postman which is one of the best Rest client API testing tools will automatically show the body, headers, and URL section. Even more, the request body is of many types form data, URL encoded, raw and binary section to select the body as JSON, XML, etc. After hitting the API there is a section for a response to see the details status code, response body, and time response, etc. Another important aspect is to maintain the history of all the API services within the cache setup. Most importantly, after a huge load, this tool got slow if you face this issue use clear all option just near the history tab to clear all the request in the history.
Features of Postman 7.2.3 for Mac:
- Lightweight Rest client tool
- Easily integrable with browsers
- Complet request response of the API
- Moreover, the user can save all the requests
- History is automatically there to reuse the request.
- All the HTTP methods are available,e
- Besides, you can create separate collections for each project.
- Import options available to import any postman collection from another project
- Another option is to share collection to another workspace, share via link.
- User can also embed the collection in API document by RUN option in the tool
- Supports different formats like JSON, XML, form data,HTML
- Response boy is easy to read with proper format just below the request body.
- Most noteworthy it shows the execution time between request and response.
Postman 7.2.3 for Mac Technical Details:
- File Name: Postman-osx-7.23.0.zip
- File Size: 6 MB
- Developer: postman
System Requirement of Postman 7.2.3 for Mac:
- Operating System: Mac OS 10.10 or later version
- Free HDD: 200 MB
- RAM: 1 GB
- Processor: Single Core Processor
Postman 7.2.3 for Mac Free Download:
Click on the download button above in the tabs to get the complete version Postman 7.2.3 for Mac. The best API testing tool with a very efficient and quick response with a lot of options in one package.