RC-20 Retro Color VST for Mac full version is available for free download here. It is a mind-blowing and active plugin that adds a new soul in track as well as creates a warm feeling of vintage equipment.
RC-20 Retro Color VST for Mac Review:
RC-20 Retro color is an amazing and revolutionary plugin that adds new soul in the audio tracks quickly. With this digital tool, you can easily create vintage recording gears feeling. RC20 Plugin developed for professional use and correctly worked in any advanced audio production setting. Moreover, RC 20 Retro Color has six advance effect modules that work independently or together. Unique effects modules include Noise Generator, Wobble & flutter, Saturation & Distortion, Dograder & Bitcrusher, Reverb, and Volume Drops. RC 20 Retro Color run in the hosts that support VST, AAX, AU, plugin. Host applications are Ableton Live 9 or later version, Apple Logic Pro later version, Avid Pro Tools, CakeWalk, and some other.
Furthermore, with these unique modules, you can recreate effects from Vinyl to VHS tape recording effects without hard effort. It allows you to add noise, distortion, wobble, dropout in your tracks. Noise Generator of RC20 Plugin add life and texture by combining different sounds such as vinyl crackle, electric circuit hum, and stompbox static noise. In contrast, the reverb module adds depth and width in tracks. Moreover, With the help of RC20 raw distortion and crunchy bit reduction tool allows you to add grit to the bass and drums.
Besides, the RC20 plugin’s Flux Engine allows you to add fluctuations and instability to all FX modules flawlessly, also add warmth, providing the character. Magnitude Slider efficiently controls the intensity of processing even when you are browsing presets. Also, RC 20 Magnitude Slider makes it easy to find the right sound and automatic controls intros, breakdown, and transition in your track. Additionally, RC 20 Retro Color comes presets collection of drums, guitars, bass, key, full mixes, and a lot of post-production support that makes perfect tracks.
Features of RC-20 Retro Color VST for Mac:
- A revolutionary plugin that adds new soul and texture in audio
- Allows you to add Vintage recording equipment effects
- Six new impressive and unique FX modules
- Recreate effects from vinyl recording and VHS machines recording equipment with the support of six revolutionary FX modules
- Furthermore, you can add dropout, wobble, and noise in the sound
- With the help of distortion and crunchy modules, you can add grit to your bass and drums
- Amazing presets collection of drums, guitars, bass, key, full mixes, and other effects that make impressing audio sound
- Additionally, space and chorus effect make your guitar singing next level awesome
- Nice and clean interface
- RC 20 Retro Color plugin use in Ableton Live 9 & 10, Apple Logic Pro 9 & 10, Avid Pro Tools 11, CakeWalk, and some other
- Flux Engine allows you to add fluctuations and instability to all FX modules flawlessly, also add warmth, providing the character
- RC 20 Magnitude Slider makes it easy to find the right sound
RC-20 Retro Color VST for Mac Technical Details:
- Version: 1.0.3
- Software Name: RC-20 Retro Color VST
- File Name: XLN.Audio.RC-20.Retro.Color.v1.0.3.zip
- File Size: 65 MB
- Developer: RC-20 Retro
System Requirement of RC-20 Retro Color VST for Mac:
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7 or later version
- Free HDD: 1 GB
- RAM: 2 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 64 bit- processor
RC-20 Retro Color VST for Mac Free Download:
Click on the download button above in the tabs to get the complete version RC-20 Retro Color VST for Mac. RC-20 Retro Color VST is an impressive plugin that permits users to add new souls in tracks with 6 unique FX modules. You can also download FL Studio Producer Edition 220.127.116.11.