Download Slidepad 1.0.46 free latest version standalone offline setup for Mac OS X. Slidepad is a straightforward and user-friendly program designed to help you open a slide-over window that provides easy access to websites and web apps.
Slidepad is an intuitive application that comes in handy when you want to perform multitasking. This easy-to-use program takes its inspiration from the iPad, allowing you to open a slide-over window that provides easy access to websites and web apps. The application doesn’t take long to install and it doesn’t come with a complicated setup that you would need to complete before you can actually use it. It sports a really intuitive graphical interface with plenty of tools at hand and some really nice features that you could use.
Using Slidepad, you can add any number of web apps or websites to the sidebar, and then switch between them with a single click. It even supports notifications and allows you to define sound settings for each app or website. Put simply, Slidepad is a pretty useful tool if you find that switching to a different window just to access a website or app is too much of a hassle.
Features of Slidepad
- An easy to use yet powerful application developed for multitasking
- Enables you to access the websites and web apps in the slide-over window
- Allows you to define sound settings for each app or website
- Enables you to add any website you need to have at hand
- Comes with a clean and user-friendly interface
Technical Details of Slidepad for Mac
- Mac Software Full Name: Slidepad
- Version: 1.4
- Setup App File Name: Slidepad_1.4__TNT.dmg
- Full Application Size: 12 MB
- Developers Homepage: Slidepad
System Requirements for Slidepad for Mac
- macOS 10.13.4 or later
- 50 MB free HDD
- 512 MB RAM
- 64-bit Intel processor
Slidepad for Mac Free Download
Download Slidepad for Mac free latest full version offline direct download link full offline setup by clicking the below button.