Download Sublime Merge for Mac free latest version offline setup for Mac OS X. Sublime Merge for Mac is a powerful Git Client from Sublime text providing various enhancements and numerous powerful features.
Sublime Merge for Mac Review
An impressive Git Client of Sublime Text, Sublime Merge is a reliable development environment with a sleeker user interface and a three-way merge tool with syntax highlighting and many other tools to handle code. It is a very simple and easily understandable environment that enhances the workflow and improves productivity while working on any code. This powerful application can resolve merge conflicts using an intuitive set of tools.
The application provides a 3-pane view to visualize and compare the conflicts and the left mode panel provides the changes you made. This powerful application provides the ultimate level of performance and more control over the code. The code highlighting feature makes it possible for the users to choose between the changes and the code after resolving the text.
It provides a professional environment for developers. With a professional environment, users can work with different merge conflicts. All in a nutshell, it is a reliable development environment with enhanced syntax highlighting and three-way merge tool.
Features of Sublime Merge for Mac
- Powerful Git Client from Sublime Text
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Provides syntax highlighting features
- Resolve any merge conflicts
- Provides three panels to visualize and compare
- Resolve Text conflicts with just a few clips
- Cross-platform UI toolkit
- Different settings and configurations
- Snappy UI with three-way merge feature
- Open the text editor and much more
Technical Details of Sublime Merge for Mac
- File Name: Sublime_Merge_Build_2056__HCiSO.dmg
- File Size: 183 MB
- Developer: Sublime
System Requirements for Sublime Merge for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 1 GB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel Processor only
Sublime Merge for Mac Free Download
Download Sublime Merge free latest version offline setup for Mac OS X by clicking the below button.