Viscosity 1.8 for Mac is the latest version offline setup is available for free download. It is a powerful VPN manager that supports OpenVPN with secure communication and accessing the private network.
Viscosity 1.8 for Mac Review:
Mostly due to security reasons access for different Ip is not accessible publically. For security, we use the private network and for access, we use a VPN as well. Viscosity 1.8 provides you the best management tool for VPN connections. For further ease it facilitates users to get an intuitive interface to interact and view your connections on the home page. To Access a private network every network administrator gives you the file to import in a VPN. After connecting to the VPN you will have access to that network and furthermore, you can do all your tasks as a user of that private network.
This VPN manager is cross-platform and end-users can use it for both mac and windows as well. OpenVPN features to use interface for multiple connections at the same time. In fact, it’s a black box for connections you do not needs to run or remember the difficult commands. You have to just use menu options and home page for creating new connections. It is a complete summary report with analysis for incoming and outgoing traffic on all the connections as well as on local networks. A comprehensive package to know connections with DNS systems and furthermore, domain information on the current networks.
In Addition, it avoids creating every time new connections on other systems too. Like you can create deployable connections and additionally, export these connections for future use for others. Data integrity is the most important aspect of network connections. As a matter of fact, it cares about your private data and behaves like a guard with secret keys on your system. On the backend, the scripting techniques s really strong so everything happens via scripts connections and disconnections as well. Other features like token encryptions, OpenVPN and further division for menus make it different from other VPN clients.
Features of Viscosity 1.8 for Mac:
- The best VPN client for connections
- Accessing private network through VPN connectivity
- Connections and disconnections to the network via scripts.
- Moreover, Support to OpenVPN
- Integration layer and proxy integration on the behalf of access provides for network
- Provides en to end connectivity to the private network
- In Addition, the Security mechanism to keep safe connections
- Provides the details about traffic for network connections
- It allows multiple connections at the same time.
- Additionally, the Export option to connection files for reuse in future
- Menus and smart cad integrations for users
- In fact, also secures your system from others as after connection you are on another network
- On requirement after connecting intern can also be down for secure communications
Viscosity Latest 1.8 Technical Details:
- File Name: Viscosity.1.8.1.zip
- File Size: 16 MB
- Developer: Viscosity
System Requirement of Viscosity Latest 1.8:
- Operating System: Mac OS 10.10 or later version
- Free HDD: 200 MB
- RAM: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
Viscosity 1.8 for Mac Free Download:
Click on the download button above in the tabs to get the complete version Viscosity 1.8 for Mac. It is the best VPN client to monitor VPN traffic and accessing DNS systems information. you can also download RegRun Security Suite Platinum 10.60 + Portable Free Download